Henky Wibawa, Vice President, Education at WPO (World Packaging Organisation) has confirmed a busy agenda of packaging training courses for 2022.
The Organisation plans 10 new programs; the two first, in Nigeria and Kenya (Packaging Technology Training), has already taken place. The next ones, physical and online, are:
- Pakistan – Packaging Technology Training – June
- Saudi Arabia – Packaging Technology Training – June 20 – 23
- Iraq – Packaging Technology Training – July
- Indonesia – Hybrid Packaging Masterclass Training – September 7 – 8 and 14 – 15
- Lebanon/Jordan – Packaging Technology Training – early September
- Iran – Packaging Technology Training – November 22 – 25
- Chile – Packaging Technology Training – date to be confirmed
The agenda also includes a Global Online Packaging Technology Training in the second half of 2022 (date to be confirmed). “The idea is literally to ‘spread the news’. WPO believes and works for the continuous dissemination of packaging knowledge and puts all its efforts to help form packaging professionals and keep the existing ones continuously updated,” explains Pierre Pienaar, President, WPO.
Wibawa concludes, “All education programs are organised in partnership with WPO local members. The intention is also to train our members to be able to run their own packaging training programs.”
During the pandemic, WPO organised eight online training programs all over the world that impacted more than 150 packaging professionals.