WestRock has confirmed Jeff Chalovich, president of Corrugated Packaging and chief commercial officer, is set to retire in August, after a 23-year career with the company.
The company has also confirmed changes to its commercial and operational leadership structure and team reporting to president and chief executive officer, David Sewell. This new structure will enhance market alignment, enable greater agility and deliver stronger efficiencies. New Executive Leadership Structure and Roles include:
- Patrick (Pat) Lindner – president, Commercial, Innovation and Sustainability.
- Patrick Kivits – president, Consumer Packaging.
- Pete Durette – president, Corrugated Packaging.
- John O’Neal – president, Global Paper.
- Tom Stigers – president, Mill Operations.