TAPPI and AICC, co-producers of SuperCorrExpo, have confirmed the addition of a fifth and final keynote speaker, David B. Sewell, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of WestRock Co.
Sewell joins four other speakers, including Greif Inc. President and CEO Pete Watson. Rounding out the speakers are Duncan Wardle, former Head of Innovation and Creativity at Disney and founder of id8 & innov8, Co-founder and CEO of Tanjo, Inc. Richard Boyd, and Jim Morris, athlete, author, teacher, and inspiration for the movie ‘The Rookie’.
The schedule for each keynote is:
- Pete Watson, Monday, August 9, 9:45 – 10:45 am;
- Richard Boyd, Monday, August 9, 10:45 – 11:45 am;
- Duncan Wardle, Tuesday, August 10, 9:45 – 10:45 am;
- David Sewell, Wednesday, August 11, 10:50 – 11:50 am;
- Jim Morris, Thursday, August 12, 10:15 – 10:45 am.