Stock Maschinenbau has added a new model to its existing range. Called the ‘Sloft’, this new automatic eFusion laminator incorporates a number of new features designed to provide enhanced user benefits, among which is its capability of utilising a range of substrate sheets including single face corrugated board, double-faced corrugated board (up to 7mm thickness), and carton from 0.5mm thickness (350 gsm).
Features and benefits of the new machine include:
- Electronic ‘On-The-Fly’ sheet registration with accuracy of 1mm;
- Automatic format change ensures simple and fast set-up;
- No marking to the front edge of the sheets;
- Lateral sheet alignment of the substrate and printed sheets;
- Improved glue application by re-designed glue rollers;
- Maintenance-friendly – with remote access control capability;
- Substrate feeder with optional pre-feeder;
- Logistic systems for automatic pallet change also available;
- Less material consumption due to sheet overlap of ‘only’ 4mm;
- Materials handled: printed sheets of paper and carton from 120-800gsm;
- Working widths: 1250mm, 1500mm, 1650mm and 2050mm;
- Operating speed: 10,000 sheets per hour (700mm sheet length).
The machine is being marketed in the UK and Eire by Stock’s agent, Friedheim International.