The Paperboard Packaging Council (PPC) has announced the top winners of its 79th annual North American Paperboard Packaging Competition. These folding cartons and rigid boxes represent some of the best paperboard packaging manufactured by North American converters over the past year.
- Paperboard Package of the Year: Mentos (submitted by Graphic Packaging International)
- Folding Carton of the Year: Scottish Leader Moonchild Whiskey Limited Edition – pictured above, centre (submitted by the WestRock)
- Rigid Box of the Year: Red Bull Winter Edition (submitted by the Taylor Box Company)
- Sustainability Award of the Year: Paperboard Yogurt Container (submitted by Huhtamaki)
- Innovation Award of the Year: Take Smart Fridge Beer Pack (submitted by Graphic Packaging International)
- Digital Application of the Year: Cinnamon Toast Crunch (submitted by Tap Packaging + Design)
- Richard DePaul Award for Creative Design & Converting: Love Cube (submitted by Graphic Packaging International)
- Judges’ Award: Honey Wildflower – pictured above, right (Submitted by TPC Printing and Packaging) and Greenleaf Home Fragrance Folding Cartons – pictured above, left (submitted by RRD Packaging Solutions)
Visit PPC’s website to see all of the winning entries and learn more about the North American Paperboard Packaging Competition.