With today’s brands and packaging suppliers facing a catalog of challenges, Esko has developed its latest software innovations specifically to make it easier for people and processes to connect, to automate operations and to drive operational improvements.
The company has developed its software version 22.11, bringing to market new technological developments that will advance the industry, helping businesses form a foundation to identify waste, mitigate risk and optimise opportunity while preparing for the predicted megatrends of 2023. Release 22.11 includes a host of new features, including:
- Dynamic Subscriptions – a new, cloud-based licensing model for on-premise applications that simplifies global management and distribution of licenses across all sites;
- ArtPro+ GMG OpenColor Connector – enabling smarter working with simplified colour management across systems, with state-of-the-art visualisation and automation tools bringing new levels of colour predictability and efficiency across the workflow;
- Greater flexo automation – with new PlateID automatic placement and the introduction of nested merging in Flexo Engine, delivering more automation and improved efficiency in the plate room;
- Automated workflow improvements – new multi-MIS support in Automation Engine SaaS and new configuration tools in WebCenter to improve user experience;
- New FEFCO standards as parametric tools in ArtiosCAD – FEFCO design style standards as parametric tools, in its structural design software;
- Integrated Tilia Labs Artificial Intelligence – leverage AI through Esko Automation Engine; rethink the planning and imposition process and unlock productivity improvements with a seamless interface between prepress data and production data.