The Foundation for Packaging Education and AICC have announced the winners of the 2023-2024 Troll Scholarship.
This scholarship program, established to honor the legacy of the late J. Richard Troll, recognizes outstanding students pursuing studies in packaging engineering or related packaging fields at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Every year, the trustees of the J. Richard Troll Memorial Scholarship Fund awards monetary scholarships to exceptional students who exhibit dedication, passion, and promise in their chosen field of study. Recipients are also invited to the AICC Annual Meeting to network with industry professionals. These scholarships support their academic endeavors and contribute to the advancement of the packaging industry.
The 2023-2024 recipients of the Troll Scholarship are as follows:
Undergraduate Student Recipients:
- First Place: Bryanna Thobe, Clemson University
- Second Place: Nicole Kelly, Michigan State University
- Third Place: Rayna Farkas, California Polytechnic State University
Graduate Student Recipients:
- First Place: Jack White, Western Michigan University
- Second Place: Prudence Villanueva, Toronto Metropolitan University
Each of these individuals has demonstrated a strong commitment to the field of packaging engineering or related packaging areas. Their academic achievements, extracurricular involvement, and dedication have set them apart as deserving recipients of this prestigious award.