Göpfert continues to expand with latest acquisition

Göpfert Maschinen GmbH in Wiesentheid, Germany has confirmed it has taken over 100 % of the shares of Dücker Corrpal AB in Ystad, Sweden. The specialist for Breakers and Palletising Systems is now renamed to ‘Corrpal Systems AB, Member of Göpfert Group’.

Göpfert already owned 51% of the shares since 2019, but now Göpfert has taken over the remaining 49% from Dücker International in Langenfeld, Germany.

“With this transaction, Corrpal Systems AB will pursue its goals of becoming a leading premium supplier for palletising solutions for corrugated packaging even more intensively,” says André Göpfert, CEO. “Göpfert Maschinen now becomes a full-range supplier of flexo printing and die-cutting systems.”

Join our Newsletter

Sign up to our weekly newsletters for updates on articles, interviews and events

Sign up