The Fibre Box Association (FBA) Board of Directors has confirmed the election of Bryan Hollenbach, Executive Vice President of Green Bay Packaging Inc. (pictured below), as the Association’s 2023-24 Chairman.
The election took place during their Board of Directors meeting on June 19 in Banff, Alberta, Canada. Other officers elected include:
- First Vice Chairman Tim Bergwall, Greif;
- Second Vice Chairman Rob Barger, Georgia-Pacific;
- Immediate Past Chairman Doug Bosnik, Buckeye Corrugated Inc.;
- Staff President Bob McIlvaine along with Senior Vice President Rachel Kenyon.
New or re-elected board members were approved by a vote of all members during the Annual Meeting on June 20 and will each be serving a three-year term from 2023 to 2026:
- Cathy Foley, Pratt Industries;
- Tom Hamic, International Paper;
- Joseph Palmeri Jr., Jamestown Container;
- Juan Pablo Perez, Smurfit Kappa North America;
- Steven Rose, DS Smith NAPP;
- Clay Shaw, Batavia Container.