Mondi is rolling out a comprehensive portfolio of corrugated packaging solutions for the online grocery market across Central Europe. Using its experience in e-commerce packaging, the company has created new solutions for the diverse needs of grocery retailers who can now deliver a variety of goods, from perishable food to wine bottles in fit-for-purpose packaging. All boxes in the eGrocery portfolio are fully recyclable and meet customers’ requirements of sustainability, cost efficiency and product protection.
“The Covid-19 pandemic has boosted the popularity of online grocery shopping, especially in our Central European markets,” says Armand Schoonbrood, Chief Operating Officer Corrugated Solutions, Mondi. “Our customers in the retail grocery sector are quickly adapting to growing consumer demand for pick-up and delivery options. We pride ourselves in developing smart, fit-for-purpose packaging to meet our customers’ needs, which is why we’re rolling out these efficient, sustainable solutions designed for a variety of delivery methods and styles.”
The eGrocery packaging solutions include:
- Pick&ShipBox – a one-pack solution for all channels. It adapts to multiple requirements and offers convenience features such as easy lifting and opening.
- PantryBox – for quick and easy filling and closing. It is strong, stackable, and suitable for carrier shipping or click & collect.
- RecipeBox – for doorstep delivery of fresh produce and groceries. It has an integrated lid and optional holes for better ventilation.
- EatsBox – for smaller local deliveries by bike or scooter. It is lightweight and offers a quick filling option.
- Click&LoadBox – for click & collect of mixed grocery orders. It has handles for loading into cars and carrying home.
- Click&EnjoyBox – for holiday, gift or seasonal promotion packs. It has compartments for tall products like bottles, with an easy handle carrier.
- Click&CarryBox – for heavier mixed orders, providing strength and stability. It has an integrated handle for easy carrying.