Major trends in the North American and global containerboard and corrugated box industry will be discussed at RISI’s International Containerboard Conference in Chicago, Illinois from 2nd-4th November 2016. Among the key topics are:
- Risks to the North American and global economy and impact of the current US election.
- The outlook for North American containerboard demand and supply.
- The changing structure of the North American containerboard and box industry.
- How box buyers view the US economy and their suppliers and the growing impact of e-commerce shipping.
- Drivers of new capacity expansion in North America and Europe.
- Outlook for linerboard exports and supply/demand trends in Europe, Mexico and Latin America and Russia.
Another highlight of the conference will be the presentation of the North American Packaging CEO of the Year Award. Anthony Pratt, Global Chairman of Pratt Industries in the US and Visy Industries of Australia will be recognized for this year’s award. For more information visit: www.risiinfo.com