With businesses in every sector under pressure to save on shipping and transportation costs, Esko has launched the latest version of its Cape palletisation software – a solution to offer customers a complete cloud-based workflow for palletisation and logistics optimisation.
Delivering the benefits of being easy to deploy, easy to use, and easy to share across multiple users around the world, Cape Pack 22.07 has been developed to improve ways of working and optimise operational processes.
With Software as a Service (SaaS) deployment, Cape Pack 22.07 delivers next generation palletisation and is one of the first to offer an end-to-end workflow solution – from data input to reporting – via a Cloud platform. With Cape Pack 22.07, businesses benefit from:
- Designing optimum product size;
- Right-size packaging for each product;
- Evaluate alternative case sizes;
- Maximise pallet loading & improve space utilisation;
- Create a sustainable packaging supply chain;
- Cut transportation costs;
- Perform compression strength analysis on case and pallet load;
- Reduce the number of trucks on the streets thereby reducing overall carbon emissions.