What new challenges in adhesive application await the packaging industry in the areas of end-of-line packaging, folding carton production and the manufacture of corrugated board packaging, as well as in print finishing? Baumer hhs is addressing this question in its ‘Baumer hhs Dialogue’ webinar series during the week of September 20-24, 2021, to which the company invites customers and interested parties.
“With the word Dialogue, we want to emphasise the interactive nature of our event series,” explains Andreas Brandt, Marketing Manager at Baumer hhs. “Of course, as a market-leading supplier of systems for industrial adhesive application and the associated quality assurance, we will also be presenting the latest solutions and products whose performance and flexibility reflect our more than 30 years of practical experience and partnership-based cooperation, with thousands of customers around the world. However, Baumer hhs Dialogue is ultimately intended to be a platform for the exchange of information with, among others, decision-makers in the packaging and printing industries.”
The webinars cover a wide range of topics, from upgrading and optimising existing production lines to the latest technology, to new functions for adhesive application in packaging production, to improving sustainability in industrial adhesive application. Each day will focus on a different topic. The ease of use of Baumer hhs systems will also play a central role in all online seminars.
- Monday, September 20, Baumer hhs will be presenting the dot box kit, an innovative solution that enables end-packers to easily convert adhesive application in their production lines to dot application. Practical experience shows that adhesive and energy consumption can be reduced by 50% or more in this way – and CO2 emissions along with it.
- Tuesday, September 21, the comapny will present FFG go, a turnkey entry-level solution for adhesive application in the production of corrugated packaging. In the second event, all new developments for multipoint gluers will be presented.
- Wednesday, September 22, it will be the turn of folding carton production. In the online seminars, Baumer hhs experts will demonstrate new products that open up new possibilities in adhesive application and enable shorter make-ready times. Another topic on this day will be the innovative statistics functions of the Xtend³ high-end controller for process optimisation.
- Thursday, September 23, event will be all about print finishing. Here, Baumer hhs will be presenting, among other things, new solutions for coating with wide slot nozzles in hotmelt applications. In the packaging industry, too, the change in materials used from plastics to paper is bringing new applications for coating, which Baumer hhs covers perfectly with its range of coating heads.
- Friday, September 24, is fully reserved for the topic of sustainability. On this day, Baumer hhs will demonstrate how the company is rethinking industrial adhesive application in close cooperation with industry partners as part of its holistic corporate philosophy “Rethink, Renew, Recycle”. The focus will be on the many benefits for customers that result from rethinking the sustainability of their production processes and exploring new approaches.
Brandt adds, “We ask the participants of the Baumer hhs Dialogue webinars for active participation. We look forward to their questions and descriptions of which new aspects of industrial adhesive application they are currently dealing with. We are also happy to receive questions and suggestions in advance. The more webinar participants get involved, the more exciting our practice-oriented dialog should become.”
All webinars will be held in English. Interested parties can find detailed information on the agenda at the following link.