Cito’s R & D team is always looking at new developments. Following dialogue with users, a new version of the company’s creasing matrix with plastic shoulders has been created. In practical tests, the quality and the product characteristics have inspired users already.
BASICplus is an economic solution for all types of crease jobs. The matrix is ideally suited to high-quality creasing of folding cartons right through to displays and corrugated packaging. The creasing system is characterised by perfect handling, due to ‘fingerlift’ technique and it’s easy to trim with a knife. Users benefit also from its excellent adhesion on the cutting plate and residue-free removal, thanks to EasyFix technology.
The company says BASICplus meets all requirements of converters for an economic solution for creasing jobs and is available in a range of solutions:
- CMR is available on reels for the production of larger packaging and displays, making it cost-effective and creating less waste;
- IK is ideal for high-quality corrugated products. Inside chamfering reduces tensile stress and prevents cracking of the surface of the material;
- ‘Off-center’ can be used for double creases where there is a small gap between the creasing rule/creasing rule and cutting/creasing rule;
- ‘Mini’ is for small gaps between cutting and creasing rule (such as window cuttings) as well as for multiple creasing for presentation folders;
- RYU is for premium 180° folding of products made from corrugated board;
- Double Crease is suitable for various grammages of board.