Maximum value creation – 3D machine vision and surface inspection from the leading international specialist
ISRA VISION has made a name for itself internationally over the last 30 years with innovative 3D machine vision systems and high-performance surface inspection. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of standard solutions for requirements throughout the entire process chain in automated production. Used in a large number of industries all over the world, its systems are supported by a global service network. ISRA is based in Darmstadt, Germany, and currently employs more than 900 staff at 25 sites worldwide.
Fully automated inline inspection systems safeguard the quality of web products and keep costs under control. All relevant defects on a wide range of materials and surfaces can be identified and classified in the following industries:
- Metal (aluminum, steel, brass & copper)
- Printing (film, glass, metal, paper and corrugated board)
- Films and nonwovens, flexible packaging
- Glass (float, automotive, display & solar glass)
- Paper (banknotes, tissue & newspaper)
- Photovoltaics (cells, strings, modules & concave mirrors)
Intelligence in production
Software developed by ISRA supports managers at every level of a company in business decisions. The production-related data collected during automated inspection is systemized and compressed into reports – an ideal tool for optimizing yield and production.
Customer benefits are always the top priority: enhanced quality, more economical production and faster return on investment.
CartonSTAR – 100% inline inspection for post-print production of direct corrugated cardboard
CartonSTAR is a 100% inline inspection system optimized for the post-print production of direct corrugated cardboard. The system features enhanced functionality to compensate for typical substrate structures ensuring a reliable real-time detection of relevant defects thus avoiding waste.
A precise classifier tool separates relevant from non-relevant defects to comply with individual customer requirements. It supports the automatic removal of defective sheets to guarantee a consistent high quality of deliveries to the brand owners. Furthermore, the system generates a complete and comprehensive job report showing the entire set of events, diagrams and defect galleries protecting the user from any unjustified claim. Due to the high value of corrugated board, the system generates a fast payback period and strengthens the market position of the company’s sales and marketing activities.
- “Open Architecture” – Full flexibility in terms of needed detection capabilities (resolution, color, etc.)
- Customization possibilities to unique printing application (holographics, etc.)
- High form-fit factor with high degree of freedom to fit any machine in the market
- High efficiency and long life LED illumination for years of maintainance free service
- Automatic ejection of defective boards