This Website may have links to other websites. Third party websites should have their own privacy policies and we recommend that you read such policies to find out how your personal details are protected. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of these third party websites
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to be contacted by us, please notify us by email at the following address firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect
- When you use this Website we may collect details about you, which may consist of your contact details (such as your name or e-mail address) or other anonymised information about you such as your computer's IP address
- We use details that we collect about you to fulfil orders you have made for products or services and/or to improve our understanding of customer needs in developing the Website and to help us to customise the website to improve its usefulness to you
- You will not receive unsolicited marketing mail from us or third parties unless you have agreed to this. However, we may email you occasionally with information about changes to the Website and the services available.
- If you choose to unsubscribe from email contact by us or an associated 3rd party, it may take a few days to remove your details from our list. Regrettably, this may mean you will receive an email before your details have been updated
- If we contact you via e-mail or SMS we will give you the opportunity to decline to receive future e-mail and SMS messages from us.
Who Do We Share The Information We Collect With?
- We will not sell, trade or rent or make available your personal information to others unless you have given us your permission to do so. If you give us such permission then you may be contacted by our advertisers, partners, affiliates or other third parties with offers relating to their products, offers, services or promotions. If you subsequently decide you no longer wish to be contacted by our advertisers, partners, affiliates or other third parties or no longer want us to pass your information to third parties, please notify us by email at the following address email@example.com
- We compile anonymous records of user trends which we may make use of ourselves, or pass to our associated companies or to unconnected parties.
- We may disclose details about use of our web sites to other businesses e.g. to demonstrate patterns of use to advertisers and other business partners. The information we pass on will not include any personal information by which you may be identified.
- We may forward your personal details to the Police or another regulatory body or government authority if we are asked to do so or wish to do so in order to comply with the law or in relation to the investigation of suspected illegal activities or in relation to any suspected misuse by you of our web site or any of our web site services. Where it is lawful and necessary we may also monitor e-mails you send and receive.
- We have adopted measures to ensure that users' personal details are not misused, accidentally destroyed, lost or altered. Where information is transferred to a third party, that third party will be required to keep your personal details secure.
- We endeavour to prevent unauthorised disclosures of your personal information by other people, but we are not responsible for any unauthorised disclosures or other breaches of security or for the actions of others if the information was passed to them with your authority or with the authority of anybody other than us or our associated companies.
- Please be aware that if you disclose information on chat areas, forums or other public services it may be possible for other people to use this information. We are not responsible for the disclosure of any information you post in this way.
Transfer of Details Overseas
Given the global nature of the Internet, use of the Internet to collect and process personal details may involve the transmission of data internationally. Therefore, by browsing this Website and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree that we may process your personal details overseas. However, we will always ensure that any third party to whom your personal details are transferred will take appropriate steps to safeguard your personal details.
Updating Your Details
- You can update the personal details we hold on you by e-mailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accessing Your Details
- We will provide you with a summary of personal details that we hold on you upon your written request, subject to an administration charge of £10 per request. To make a request, you should send an email to email@example.com and provide your full postal address and postcode.
- You can also request that the personal details that we hold about you are removed from our system. However, this may mean that we can no longer provide you with the products or services that you wish to receive.
- What is a "Cookie"? "Cookies" are small pieces of information that are issued to your computer when you enter a website. Cookies are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive, and they can be used for a wide range of purposes, such as identifying your computer's previous visits to this Website, and to ascertain the most popular features of this Website. Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you.
- Types of cookie & the information we collect. We use two types of cookies on the Website: Session Cookies are temporary cookies that are erased when you leave the Website. They allow you to carry information across pages of the Website without having to re-enter this information. Session cookies do not collect information from your computer. Persistent Cookies are stored on the hard drive of your computer until they expire and how long will depend on the expiry date of each specific cookie or until you delete them. They enable us to identify your computer when you visit this Website and to collect identifying information about you, such as web surfing behaviour or user preferences.
- What use do we make of the information we collect? We use the information we collect from you so that we can tailor content, advertisements and the presentation of the Website to match your preferences. We compile anonymous aggregated statistics using information provided by cookies to develop a clearer picture of which parts of this Website are the most popular to its visitors.
- Third Party Advertising Cookies Some third party advertisers also serve cookies via the Website. These are used to serve advertisements on the Website and track whether these advertisements are clicked on by users, to control how often you are shown a particular advertisement, to count the number of anonymous users of the Website and to provide security within transactions. These cookies cannot be used to identify individuals, only for statistical purposes. We have no access to these cookies other than allowing them to be served.
- Web Beacons Some pages on the Website may contain electronic images know as web beacons (sometimes know as clear gifs) that allow us to count users who have visited these pages. Web beacons collect only limited information. We mayalso carry web beacons placed by third party advertisers. These beacons do not carry any personally identifiable information and are only used to track the effectiveness of a particular campaign.
- Disabling/Enabling Cookies You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the features of the Website if cookies are disabled.